Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 4. März 2017

Wave your Flag UNO - Human Rights - Peace and Prosperity - WE ARE NET


Today i ordered my new Flag it is the UNO-Flag - after I trried to manifest a TERRA Attitude with my Song "Terra Lied" and the Manifest:

- Freier Zugang zu jeglichem öffentlichen Wissen [Free public Knowledge Sources]
- Freier Zugang zu Ressourcen wie Wasser, Nahrung, Energie & Wohnen [Free Access to Water, Food, Energy and Living]
- Recht auf freie Rede & Meinung [Free Speech and Opinion]
- Recht auf körperliche Unversehrtheit - außer Notwehr und Nothilfe [Right of Integrity beside of Self-Defense and Expedient]


Only Companionships [Genossenschaft] can do this in my Opinion.

UNONET my wish.

It would be a nice Dream but in Reality I take the UNO-FLAG and hear the World-Hymne...
... in Mention of Resolution 86a.


Proud the Flag will be in my Window for Peace, Togetherness and Prosperity.

Shell be Music Ground of Peace


Take back our media! Elitists vs. Equality? Without me - just let us be for the Pursuit of Happynes in the RebellUNITY. vale https://www.opendemocracy.net/wfd/can-europe-make-it/g-m-tam-s/mystery-of-populism-finally-unveiled








http://webtv.un.org/ oder Youtube

Ähnliche Artikel: - Kunstprojekt Internet-Kaiser icaesar.cracker.info
- Mein ewiger Dank an die Menschengründer Urgunde und der andere Geist



Handel & Wandel - Einzelhandel & Digitalisierung

  Circa 20% weniger Geschäfte? /Karstadt und Tausende geschlossene Geschäfte seit 2015/ Handel warnt vor "Geisterstädten" https://...