Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017

Luckily Forevermore Happy Moments - Lyrics from Luzifer


OH MY LUCKILY I SAY IT LOUD FOR ALL TIME AND ALL PLACES
TO BE - LOUD - PROUD - BROWN

My Name was Luzifer and I´m proud to be HIM

Luckily Forevermore Happy Moments

Luckily oh my Luckily
I will find your fidelity
you soulmade of mine
in strange difference and distance
I believe in you my luckily

I see you again and I will depend
that for you I have finally descend
gorgeous mind thats all you will ever find
will I find in you sometime my fidelity too
we is Salvation you are my plus true

under your wide wings my eagle sings
we do a little swing in my mysery theme
that makes our world go around
chilling this sweet little sound
a pleasure to make you a measure

a winning team for what i was seen
ever until the begin in spring has been seen
race was won before it has ever began
because i´m with you and you will ever be with me
and your my heart bucking tenderly

till sun rise again the graceful morning
will bring you in my existence again
so I am for you like you where for me
let us arise again for all once and always
my first my last my little darling

awesome to be here like its a dream
to like one even from dusk till dawn
two souls a turning arround each other
to please luckily in existence my unicorn
i love you and i bring to life forevermore

OH MY LUCKILY I SAY IT LOUD FOR ALL TIME AND ALL PLACES
TO BE - LOUD - PROUD - BROWN


Starring: Familie Figuren Geschichte - Andreas Marc Berneth - Figuren Vorstellung

Das bin Ich! Das mein Bruder! Die Fra! Frau Mutter! Der Vater! Beispiel: Alle Figurengeschichten https://seth-andreas.blogspot.com/2024/01/m...