Dieses Blog durchsuchen (Suchen)

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016

Already three of my guests are dead now - also Max Spiers was found

The last Interview with Max Spiers a so called Conspiracy Theorist. R.I.P.


Also dead to early (Interviews in German): 
Gerd Schueler - politikglobal.net - Politically expelled from Berlin to Moscow - Cancer - R.I.P.
Andreas Clauss - novertis.com - For Selfempowerement against Globalisation - Cancer - R.I.P.
Lysander - anonym Blogger - Displacement to Brasil after Police often visited him - Cancer - R.I.P.



We will see us again Heroes - I take the Flag from here to give us a System with Money to count on! 

End the private FED!


At the end is Victory! Join the W.S.C.

Target Number 1 to make it a part of the american States


DAS EUROPA-MANIFEST - Hier ist ein Entwurf für ein Manifest für ein freiheitliches und wehrhaftes Europa (mit Gemini eruiert) - meine Europa Videos

  DAS EUROPA-MANIFEST Für eine Republik der Freien, Vernünftigen und Wehrhaften PRÄAMBEL Europa ist mehr als ein Kontinent, mehr als ein Bin...