Dieses Blog durchsuchen (Suchen)

Dienstag, 29. September 2026

My Letter to Greenpeace - Links Wald Musik Seite

 



My Letter to Greenpeace (Google Translation) Links Wald Musik Seite


Dear Sir or Madam,

Regarding deforestation—what can be done? As a 10-year-old, I dedicated myself to protecting trees—it came out of thin air, a notion "taken as a given"... described here.

I have signed, donated a symbolic euro, and subscribed to the newsletter.

Crucial 12th-month dimension: https://seth-andreas.blogspot.com/2024/01/circa-12ter-monat-nach-verewigung.html

At my own risk—I am an early retiree—but everything is accurate—within the scope of unchanging facts or from my own perspective.

Kind regards,

Andreas Marc Berneth


PS: "The first tree I ever planted in my life (a spruce) fell during a storm, and I subsequently spent time in psychiatric care on seven occasions. Now I have two trees left in the Fichtel Mountains—'May God protect them!' Thank you for your work in fostering positive experiences in and with nature. (One was a birch—a tough life by the water; I made a magic wand for my mother from one of its branches)—spirit communication (meditation), etc., helps in finding one's siblings. For the wolf, the tree, and the eagle are our brothers."


Original

Für Waldschutz leben - Greenpeace - Fridays for Future nachgekommen - Unterschrift - Mail an Abgeordneten - Teilen https://seth-andreas.blogspot.com/2025/07/fur-waldschutz-leben-greenpeace-fridays.html


Wald Musik-Seite - Vorschlag - Regeln Andrease des Seth - Ordnung [ORDEO SETH] (Wächterordnung des Seth) https://seth-andreas.blogspot.com/2024/01/wald-musik-seite.html












My Letter to Greenpeace - Links Wald Musik Seite

  My Letter to Greenpeace (Google Translation) Links Wald Musik Seite Dear Sir or Madam, Regarding deforestation—what can be done? As a 10-y...